Saturday, October 10, 2015

Photographic Art    

Its quite a challenge learning compositing and textures for an artsy photo. Multiple treatments with various software in Topaz and Photoshop are applied for that perfect look that satisfies the eyes. Topaz Impression is one of the major editing software for art photos but I have not had much luck to getting it to work on my laptop because of compatibility problems with the graphic card and openGL issues. So, I have used Topaz simplify, glow and detail mainly and do the layering in Photoshop. I am always on the lookout for great textures for the background. I have a few in my growing collection. I have still not used my Intuous tablet for the brush applications because it is kinda inconvenient with a laptop. One of these days, I may get serious enough to use a desktop workstation with the Intuous. Till then, I am enjoying learning new tricks!








No comments:

Post a Comment